The Rushmore Hotel
Do you love helping people? We’re looking for a reliable, enthusiastic bell attendant & shuttle driver to become our newest team member and help our guests have a great stay with us. You’ll meet and greet guests when they arrive and leave, bring luggage to guest rooms, support the front desk staff, and assist guests as needed to ensure that when they leave, they’re already looking forward to their next stay. Applicants should be 20 years of age or older, hard-working, have a clean driving record, and display a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Attend to guests when they arrive and leave the hotel
- Answer guest requests and assist with other duties as assigned such as bringing up room service, delivering mail and dry cleaning, and checking luggage for storage
- Ensure no guest is left unattended by supporting the front desk staff with check-in and service requests
- Assist with guest luggage and carry items to their room on bell carts in a safe and professional manner
- Driving guests to and from RC Regional Airport
- Displays exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent certification such as a GED
- This position requires a flexible schedule that includes availability to work weekends and holidays
- Must have clean driver's license and a good record
- Must be 20 years old or older
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds and stand for long periods
$14 - $15 hourly
About The Rushmore Hotel
On the corner of Mt. Rushmore Road and Main Street in downtown Rapid City, SD. A hotel for travelers who value their time after work. Our property is preferred by business travelers, tour groups, and lifestyle adventurers.