Crowne Plaza Knoxville
We’re hiring for an enthusiastic, hardworking bell attendant committed to providing our guests with an exceptional stay at our hotel. You’ll meet and greet guests when they arrive and leave, bring luggage to guest rooms, support the front desk staff, and assist guests as needed to ensure that when they leave, they’re already looking forward to their next stay. Job seekers should be reliable, responsible, and take pride in a job well done. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Perform other hotel services as assigned and respond to guest requests as necessary, such as delivering mail and food to guest’s rooms, taking laundry service, making sure public areas are clean, and checking the guest’s luggage for storage
- Assist with guest luggage and carry items to their room on bell carts in a safe and professional manner
- Help the front desk staff with check-in and guest requests
- Greet guests when they arrive and leave the hotel
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the bell desk
- Must be able to stand for long periods and lift over 25 pounds
- Applicants must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- This position requires a flexible schedule that includes availability to work weekends and holidays
$15 hourly plus tips
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.