Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Do you love helping people? We’re looking for a reliable, enthusiastic bell attendant to become our newest team member and help our guests have a great stay with us. You’ll meet and greet guests when they arrive and leave, bring luggage to guest rooms, support the front desk staff, and assist guests as needed to ensure that when they leave, they’re already looking forward to their next stay. Applicants should be hard-working, dependable, and display a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Assist with guest luggage and carry items to their room on bell carts in a safe and professional manner
- Attend to guests when they arrive and leave the hotel
- Respond to guest requests and perform other duties as assigned such as taking dry cleaning, delivering room service, and checking luggage for storage
- Make sure the bell desk is always neat and tidy
- Ensure no guest is left unattended by supporting the front desk staff with check-in and service requests
- Prior experience of 1 year in hospitality as a bell attendant, or similar position in customer service
- A high school diploma or equivalent such as a GED is required
- This position requires a flexible schedule that includes availability to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift over 25 pounds and stand for long periods
- Applicants must have excellent communication and customer service skills
About Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Q&C Hotel embodies the tradition and culture of New Orleans and each guestroom pays homage to the city that we love.