Blue Light ABA Consultants
What you will get to do at Blue Light ABA Consultants as a Behavior Line Therapist:
- 10-40 hours per week of structured one-on-one interaction/instruction with children with autism spectrum and related disorders in their home, and/or a community setting.
- Behavior Line Therapists provide observational data on the learning progress of their clients using technology based systems (iPad)
- Work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and alongside a professional team, in a collaborative environment
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour based on experience
What we offer you as a Behavior Line Therapist for Autism:
- Development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- A flexible, part-time schedule (Phenomenal opportunity for Special Needs Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Psychology Students, and Speech Language Pathologists)
- A rewarding experience in helping children with autism and families reach their full potential
- Best in class, paid training program (online and onsite) before joining a client
- Continued professional development opportunities in the field of autism
- Placement within close proximity to your home
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma
- Pass a drug screening and a background check
- Complete the 40-hour training course
$18 - $22 hourly based on experience
About Blue Light ABA Consultants
At Blue Light ABA Consultants we continue to advocate for families living with Autism. Our continued passion to the families we serve caries every day as we understand that every day matters.
Our Autism Services provide Higher Quality of Life. Individualized ABA Therapy. We are Autism Specialists and Behavior Interventionists.