Family Forum, Inc.
We are currently hiring a Behavior Health Coordinator to work with children who have missing or underdeveloped social-emotional skills or have challenging behaviors.
- The essential functions of the position involve case management and the development of behavior plans for children needing additional supports to participate in a classroom setting
Must be knowledgeable in the following:
- WI Department of Children and Families child care licensing requirements; and theories, practices, and methods of early childhood development
- Appropriate methods of training, group facilitation, and instructional techniques based on adult learning principles
- Effective management and administrative techniques regarding planning, program implementation and modification
- Head Start program Performance Standards & Head Start Act
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, education, social work, or human services
- Dedicated to Family Forum, Inc. goals and philosophy;
- Required to occasionally travel out-of-county and out-of-state;
- Supports agency curriculum and tools
- Behavior assessment and behavior management skills
About Family Forum, Inc.
Family Forum, Inc. is the grantee for the Head Start and Early Head Start programs working with children and families in preparing them for success. We have high-quality programming, family support, and wellness education, and we foster meaningful relationships. The agency has been serving the communities in Northwest WI for over 50 years and we continue to grow through quality services, and partnerships with the families we serve and the communities we serve in.