Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, meeting new people, and making a wide range of creative cocktails? You could be the ideal candidate for the position of bartender at our busy restaurant. You have a positive attitude and a customer-focused approach that ensures our patrons have a great time at the bar. You will be in charge of taking drink orders, recommending beer and wine, preparing traditional and unique mixed drinks, and maintaining the bar area so it is clean and sanitary at all times. If you are a professional who thrives in a busy work environment that provides great customer service, apply today!
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Collect payments, settle patron checks, and ensure tabs are paid, as well as record daily sales totals in the point of sale system
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Properly identify customers' age through identification cards, and serve alcoholic beverages following all applicable federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Must have a strong focus on putting the patron first with exceptional customer service experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
About Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Q&C Hotel is part of the Marriott Brand of Hotels as an Autograph Collection Property.
*This property is a franchise property managed by Encore Hospitality.