Wall Street Almeda
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, meeting new people, and making a wide range of creative cocktails? You could be the ideal candidate for the position of bartender at our busy restaurant. You have a positive attitude and a customer-focused approach that ensures our patrons have a great time at the bar. You will be in charge of taking drink orders, recommending beer and wine, preparing traditional and unique mixed drinks, and maintaining the bar area so it is clean and sanitary at all times. If you are a professional who thrives in a busy work environment that provides great customer service, apply today!
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Properly identify customers' age through identification cards, and serve alcoholic beverages following all applicable federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations
- Receive payments and settle patron checks and tabs, as well as correctly record daily sales totals in point of sale system
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Complete all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening and closing side work as instructed
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the patron first and providing exceptional customer service
About Wall Street Almeda
Wall Street Almeda is a dining establishment that specializing in serving traditional Southern comfort food.