Walnut Grill Restaurants - Ballantyne
Our busy restaurant is looking for a bartender with a positive attitude who can provide excellent customer service for our patrons to have a great time at our bar. You will be in charge of taking customer orders, mixing a variety of traditional and creative cocktails, making beer and wine recommendations, and keeping the bar area clean and sanitary at all times. This position requires an energetic person with excellent organizational skills and a customer-first attitude. Apply now if you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment!
- Purchase needed bar supplies, stock and track all wine, liquor, and beer stocks, and have a full supply of glassware on hand, notifying management of any supply issues or shortages
- Ensure that all customer checks and tabs are paid as well as record daily sales total and enter into point of sale system
- Check customers age by verifying identification cards and serve alcoholic beverages to patrons per federal, state, local, and company laws and regulations
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the patron first and providing exceptional customer service
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
About Walnut Grill Restaurants - Ballantyne
The Walnut Grill concept began in 1999 when four friends joined together with a common goal: to develop a full-service restaurant with a local feel, inviting to our guests, and serving them with outstanding food and beverage in Pittsburgh, PA.
All of our menu items are made with fresh, quality ingredients.
Each of our exceptionally credentialed and talented staff is fully committed to our mission of taking care of our guests with a local feel and serving them with outstanding food and beverage. From the establishment of our first restaurant in Pittsburgh PA, we have expanded to 10 locations… bringing that same desire to take care of every guest that privileges us with their presence… Our guests just keep returning and that is the reason we just keep expanding.
Our guests are just that, guests. We strive for each to feel welcomed, enjoy their experience, and leave with a sense of satisfaction that drives a desire for many returns.