7 Brew Coffee
Our mission is to “Inspire a community of kindness through a revolutionary coffee experience,” and the Brewistas of our Brew Crew are the valuable individuals that execute that mission every day. Brewistas report to their stand management team and the shift leader(s) on their shift.
A Brewista treats every interaction with others as an opportunity to build them up – whether they be our customers, teammates, or vendors. A Brewista makes delicious drinks, takes orders, loves on our customers, prepares premixed flavors and teas, cleans, and stocks during every shift.
We start our Brewista's at $14 hr + tips after completing their necessary training.
- Can converse with customers to confirm their drink orders, and correctly key in orders to our point of sale system.
- Can collect payments for orders and correctly count back any change to the customer.
- Can prepare all drinks and premixes.
- Must always move with urgency, on the customer’s time!
- Stays productive and proactive throughout the entire shift, even when business is slow.
- Makes personal connections with customers every day through genuine interactions, warm smiles, and open and positive body language.
- Knows our menu and drink offerings inside and out; notices if a customer may not be ordering what they truly want and will be able to help the customer identify and correctly order their desired drink, offering suggestions and recommendations when appropriate.
- Brings their best self to work every day.
- Is familiar with our shift change duties, checklists, and weekly chores so that they can stay on task and execute any of them when needed.
- Always clocked in and ready to work at their assigned position when their shift time begins.
- Treats teammates and customers with respect and kindness.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Can create and maintain genuine, uplifting interactions with customers for up to 2 minutes at a time.
- Can work carefully and quickly with hot water and coffee, glass bottles, and dairy products.
- Can work outside for prolonged periods, regardless of weather conditions,
- Can lift up to 50 lbs.
- Can stand comfortably for hours at a time.
- Can climb a ladder and use a stepladder.
- Can stand, sit, bend, kneel, twist, and squat as necessary to stock and clean in the stand.
- Can safely walk in between and around cars in the drive-thru line.
- Can safely use a utility knife.
Work Schedule Requirements
- Works a flexible schedule, which can include early mornings (5 a.m.) and late nights (11:30 p.m.).
- Works a minimum of three shifts per week.
- Follows company procedure for communicating time off requests.
- Regularly works weekends and is available to work holidays, if necessary.
About 7 Brew Coffee
We believe that consistently fast service and a unique, high-quality product are essential to our success, but those are merely the beginning to showcasing our true value – helping our team and customers understand that they are welcomed, valued, and among friends. And that takes something special.
Revolutionary experiences with people are both the reason we exist AND the reason we are still in existence. These experiences start and end with our amazing TEAM.