Quad Houston & The Den Cigar Lounge
Barbacks often help Bartenders open and close the bar. They keep the bar stocked with liquor, beer, spirits, garnishes, ice cubes and other products needed throughout their shift. They ensure that glasses, stirrers, shakers, strainers and other bartending tools are clean and in the proper position for Bartenders.
- Tidy up tables, counters and other bar areas
- Collect empty glasses and bottles
- Restock the bar with straws, coasters and napkins
- Prepare mixers, juices and cocktail garnishes
- Replenish peanuts and fruits
- Change out beer kegs and replace liquor bottles
- Remove trash and wipe down drink spills
- Refill ice bins
- Clean rags throughout the shift
- Assist the Bartenders during rush hours
- Minimum age to serve alcohol
- Interest in the hospitality industry; previous entry-level experience in a bar or restaurant is not mandatory, but will be considered a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit
- Basic knowledge of bar menu items and recipes (different types of beers and mixed drinks)
- Physical ability to lift beer kegs, hold trays of bottles and glassware and stand during the shift
- Flexibility to work during evenings, weekends and public holidays
- High school diploma; additional certification in mixology or hospitality is a plus
$10 - $14 hourly
About Quad Houston & The Den Cigar Lounge
Quad Houston Restaurant and Sports Lounge provides a balanced blend of food, drink, entertainment, and relaxation. Quad Houston is an elevated sports experience where you can enjoy essentially every sporting event. Quad Houston will include signature upscale southern cuisine, as well as some new takes on your favorite go-to sports bar grub.
The Den Cigar Lounge provides an upscale and relaxed smoking experience for both the novice and experienced enthusiastic cigar smoker, featuring a cigar shop as well as private smoking lounge.