Crowne Plaza Knoxville
As Banquet Setup, you’ll make sure all our client meetings and events run smoothly by maximizing customer satisfaction by executing detailed instructions for all assigned meetings, conventions, and banquets. This involves moving furniture, communicating with banquets and sales staff and following written or drawn diagram instructions.
- Free Employee Meal
- Employee Discounts at all IHG Hotels
- Free on Property Parking
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Opportunities for Monthly Bonuses
- Sets up furniture, seating, and equipment according to event orders and/or directions from the supervisor
- Help with washing up and other banquet duties when needed
- Give guests a better experience by helping with any queries or advice
- Wear your uniform with pride
- Take on other ad-hoc duties when the whole team needs to pull together
What we need from you:
- Strong – sometimes, you’ll need to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50 lbs. This can involve bending and kneeling
- Flexible – night, weekend, and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Compliant – as well as meeting local laws on food handling and serving alcohol.
- Adaptable - Occasionally you'll have tasks you aren't used to, like assisting with other aspects of banquet service
$13 - $13.5 hourly
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.