Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
The Banquet Houseperson is responsible for set-up and tear down/clean up of banquet functions.
- Tear down and set up the meeting and event rooms, daily
- To inspect all public areas (foyer and assembly areas,) for cleanliness and pleasing appearance
- Inspects each function room prior to, and during breaks to insure that all requirements reflected on the daily worksheets are met
- Ensuring a 'Member Ready' appearance at all times
- Supports a strong commitment to world-class guest service and ensures a pleasant and enjoyable experience for banquet and event patrons
- Ensure meeting rooms/areas are properly set and all necessary equipment is in place
- Regularly inventory and maintain all related equipment
- Ensure proper uniforms are worn, and departmental service standards are maintained
- Continuously strive for complete guest satisfaction – including cooperating with guests and others for last-minute changes/additions
- Adhere to all standards to ensure guest satisfaction
- Serve and communicate with group contacts in a friendly and efficient manner
- Effectively communicate with other staff members
- Set-up and/or breakdown tables, chairs, audio-visual equipment, platform/stages, and other equipment as specified by group requirements
- Maintain cleanliness of banquet rooms, banquet hallways, and storage and services areas
- Inspect cleanliness and working conditions of all equipment to be set up in function area
About Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
The premier conference and event center in the market. The hotel consistently provides quality service to a wide range of diverse guests and groups. With 300 rooms and 32,000 square feet of event space, the Crowne Plaza Executive Center is the optimal location for high-volume events, while the well-planned flexible space offers smaller groups more intimate options.
Our hotel group is a leading hospitality company with three properties located in Louisiana and Tennessee. We are dedicated to providing exceptional experiences for our guests through high-quality accommodations, top-notch service, and exciting events.