Are you passionate about customer service and willing to ensure guests have a great experience at our special events? If so, you would be an outstanding banquet server on our busy events team. We need someone welcoming and attentive to serve food and drinks to guests, clear plates and silverware, and make sure any special guest needs or requests are taken care of. Our banquet servers need to have a team-first approach since you'll be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff to ensure events run smoothly. Ideally, our next banquet server has experience in food service or hospitality. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible!
- Refill the guests' glasses as necessary or requested with coffee, water, or other drinks
- Follow all food and safety guidelines as well as ensure that the entire team is adhering to the same food handling standards
- Take away plates from the table, replace utensils, and keep an eye out for spills or other special requests from guests
- Provide excellent service to all guests from start to finish of special events
- Walk around the room serving guests appetizers, meals, side dishes, drinks, and other items as requested
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have a team-first attitude and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to interact with guests and coworkers
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
About Hilton Springfield
We're off I-395/I-95, across the street from Springfield Town Center mall. Fort Belvoir military base is nine miles away and we're a half-hour drive from Washington DC. We offer a free shuttle to and from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, less than two miles away. Enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, and free parking. WiFi's on us.