Hotel Topeka at City Center
Are you passionate about customer service and willing to ensure guests have a great experience at our special events? If so, you would be an outstanding banquet server on our busy events team. We need someone welcoming and attentive to serve food and drinks to guests, clear plates and silverware, and make sure any special guest needs or requests are taken care of. Our banquet servers need to have a team-first approach since you'll be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff to ensure events run smoothly. Ideally, our next banquet server has experience in food service or hospitality. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible!
- Assist with serving drinks by, carrying coffee pots, water pitchers throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed
- Ensure that you meet the needs and provide outstanding service for our guests for the entirety of any event
- Clear plates, replace silverware, and be mindful of needs guests have
- Walk around the room serving guests appetizers, meals, side dishes, drinks, and other items as requested
- Verify that you and your team members are following relevant food handling safety requirements
- Display superior communication and interpersonal skills interacting with guests and coworkers
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in food service is preferred
About Hotel Topeka at City Center
Come work at a great place, with a wonderful team! We have a lot of positions and you can find a great career in our hotel with the opportunity to advance.