Our banquet team is looking for a courteous and attentive server who can provide our guests with a great experience at special events. Our banquet servers are responsible for serving food and beverages to guests, clearing plates and silverware, and ensuring any special guest needs are met. This position requires a team-first approach since you'll be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff to ensure the event runs smoothly. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service or hospitality industry, preferably as a server. Apply today if this sounds like an exciting opportunity!
- Verify that you and your team members are following relevant food handling safety requirements
- Serve appetizers, main course meals, desserts, and other items, such as drinks, to banquet guests
- Offer an outstanding guest experience from the beginning to the end of each banquet event
- Refill the guests' glasses as necessary or requested with coffee, water, or other drinks
- Take away plates from the table, replace utensils, and keep an eye out for spills or other special requests from guests
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have a team-first attitude and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to interact with guests and coworkers
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
$15 - $17 hourly
About Hilton Springfield
We're off I-395/I-95, across the street from Springfield Town Center mall. Fort Belvoir military base is nine miles away and we're a half-hour drive from Washington DC. We offer a free shuttle to and from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, less than two miles away. We have a fitness center and free parking...WiFi's on us!