Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Are you passionate about customer service and willing to ensure guests have a great experience at our special events? If so, you would be an outstanding banquet server on our busy events team. We need someone welcoming and attentive to serve food and drinks to guests, clear plates and silverware, and make sure any special guest needs or requests are taken care of. Our banquet servers need to have a team-first approach since you'll be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff to ensure events run smoothly. Ideally, our next banquet server has experience in food service or hospitality. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible!
- Provide excellent service to all guests from start to finish of special events
- Follow all food and safety guidelines as well as ensure that the entire team is adhering to the same food handling standards
- Remove plates, replacing utensils, and keeping an eye out for spills or any special needs from guests
- Refill the guests' glasses as necessary or requested with coffee, water, or other drinks
- Deliver and serve appetizers, main courses, condiments, desserts, and other side dishes, as well as drinks to guests
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with guests and other team members
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Must possess a valid TN ABC card or be able to acquire one within the scheduled time frame
About Crowne Plaza Knoxville
Knoxville's Premier Hotel. The Crowne Plaza Knoxville has consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Crowne Plazas in the Americas. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 195 well-appointed rooms and 15,000 sq ft of meeting space. We offer top amenities including our renowned Mahogany's Restaurant, The Library Bar, On and Off-Site Catering, and a two-story fitness facility. With our central location, our guests are only steps away from all that Downtown Knoxville has to offer.