Hilton College Station
Our banquet team is looking for a courteous and attentive server who can provide our guests with a great experience at special events. Our banquet servers are responsible for serving food and beverages to guests, clearing plates and silverware, and ensuring any special guest needs are met. This position requires a team-first approach since you'll be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff to ensure the event runs smoothly. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service or hospitality industry, preferably as a server. Apply today if this sounds like an exciting opportunity!
- Assist with serving drinks by, carrying coffee pots, water pitchers throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed
- Ensure that you meet the needs and provide outstanding service for our guests for the entirety of any event
- Take away plates from the table, replace utensils, and keep an eye out for spills or other special requests from guests
- Serve appetizers, main course meals, desserts, and other items, such as drinks, to banquet guests
- Follow all food and safety guidelines as well as ensure that the entire team is adhering to the same food handling standards
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with guests and other team members
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
About Hilton College Station
Our hotel and conference spaces are less than two miles from Texas A&M University and the Northgate district. We're within 10 minutes of Kyle Field and the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, with free shuttle service around College Station.