Our banquet team is looking for a courteous and attentive server who can provide our guests a great experience at special events. Our banquet servers are responsible for serving food and beverages to guests, clearing plates and silverware, and ensuring any special guest needs are met. This position requires a team-first approach since you'll be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff to ensure the event runs smoothly. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service or hospitality industry, preferably as a server. Apply today if this sounds like an exciting opportunity!
- Walk around the room serving guests appetizers, meals, side dishes, drinks, and other items as requested
- Review relevant food handling safety regulations to ensure that you and your team are following them
- Clear plates, replace silverware, and be mindful of needs guests have
- Ensure that you meet the needs and provide outstanding service for our guests for the entirety of any event
- Assist with serving drinks by, carrying coffee pots, water pitchers throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Display superior communication and interpersonal skills interacting with guests and coworkers
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
About Hilton Springfield
We're off I-395/I-95, across the street from Springfield Town Center mall. Fort Belvoir military base is nine miles away and we're a half-hour drive from Washington DC. We offer a free shuttle to and from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, less than two miles away. Enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, and free parking. WiFi's on us.