Hilton College Station
Our busy events team is seeking a banquet server ready to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service to our special event guests. We need someone courteous and attentive to welcome guests, serve meals and drinks, clear plates and utensils, and meet any special orders or needs that our guests may have. You will be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff so we need a server with a team-first attitude. Our ideal candidate has worked in a customer service role in food service or the hospitality industry. If this describes you, apply now!
- Walk around the room serving guests appetizers, meals, side dishes, drinks, and other items as requested
- Ensure that you meet the needs and provide outstanding service for our guests for the entirety of any event
- Remove plates, replacing utensils, and keeping an eye out for spills or any special needs from guests
- Follow all food and safety guidelines as well as ensure that the entire team is adhering to the same food handling standards
- Carry coffee pots, water pitchers, and other drinks around the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as requested
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with guests and other team members
About Hilton College Station
Our hotel and conference spaces are less than two miles from Texas A&M University and the Northgate district. We're within 10 minutes of Kyle Field and the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, with free shuttle service around College Station.