Universal Piping, LLC
Our growing commercial plumbing company is looking for experienced backhoe operators to help us complete projects across the Arizona Valley. Previous operating experience is required as well as an understanding of digging plumbing trenches around utilities and equipment.
- Excavation and backfill of plumbing trenches
- Adhere to all directions from the foreman and work with other team members to complete tasks efficiently
- Comply with operating safety rules and regulations per OSHA safe practices
- Prepare and maintain equipment for safe daily operations
- Sufficient experience in digging plumbing trenches
- Able to work in inclement weather like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
- Good depth perception and eye-hand coordination are needed, as are mechanical skills
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job sites
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
$25 - $30 hourly
About Universal Piping, LLC
Universal Piping is a commercial plumbing company that has been in business in Arizona for over 30 years.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance offered after 30 days
- Work location: Various job sites across the Valley
- 40 hours/week M-F + Overtime opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Year-End Bonus