Quick Dry Flood Services
Quick-Dry Flood Services is looking to grow their Business Development Team!
The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with trade industry professionals, hosting trade events, a varying schedule and interacting with people daily.
Competitive pay: Base + Commission, Vacation, Medical, Sick, 401k and profit sharing.
- Develops, builds and maintains relationships with trade industry professionals
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company’s CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service
- Sales experience
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Quick Dry Flood Services
Quick-Dry Flood Services is a second generation, family-owned restoration company since 1968. We specialize in water damage, sewage and mold removal services to provide a cleaner and safer environment for those in San Diego, South Orange County and Southwest Riverside communities. Quick-Dry Flood Services is committed to efficient, prompt and professional service that goes above and beyond the restoration industry’s standards.