Do you have quality automotive technical skills and a knack for taking a diagnostic approach to problem-solving? We seek a mechanically minded individual looking for an opportunity to join an efficient auto service center team! Our successful automotive technician candidate understands vehicle electrical and computer systems and is able to properly diagnose and fix repairs. If you believe you are the candidate we need, apply today!
- Facilitate customer satisfaction and repeat business by following all manufacturer specifications for vehicle systems repairs
- Examine all vehicle systems such as the air conditioning, engine, transmission, and brake systems with a step-by-step approach
- Create protocols for tracking diagnostic tests and repairs, acquiring necessary technical manuals, and more throughout our dealerships
- Conduct routine maintenance, as needed, such as fluid level checks, tire rotations, brake pad replacement, or oil changes
- Ensure a straightforward repair process by clearly communicating systems issues and repairs
- Have the skills to repair or rebuild the latest as well as the older transmission models
- Perform final road tests evaluating power train performance after repair work has been performed
- Completion of a certified post-secondary training program is mandatory; an associate degree is ideal
- Excellent customer service and communications skills are necessary
- ASE certification or comparable standard service technician credential, such as SAE, is attractive
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Good communication skills are a must
$45,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Budget Transmissions
For nearly 34 years we have continuously provided a high-quality service that anyone can count on. We do what we say. The unprecedented growth we have experienced these past 34 years has positioned our company to need the best people to lead our future.