Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
Repairs and overhauls electrical systems in automobiles within quality and time guidelines set by dealership and factory. Requires manufacturer product-specific training.
$30 to $40 per Flag hour
200 to 400 flag hours available per month. plenty of work!
Dealership Experience is a plus
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Confers with customers, if necessary, to determine the nature of any electrical malfunctions.
- Determines malfunction of electrical system by visual inspection and use of testing devices such as oscilloscope, voltmeter, and ammeter.
- Estimates the cost of repairs based on parts and labor charges.
- Repairs or replaces defective wiring.
- Adjusts ignition timing and measures and adjusts distributor breaker-point gaps.
- Tests and repairs starters, generators, and distributors.
- Rebuilds electrical units, such as starters, generators, and door controls.
- Drives customers' vehicles to test the quality of work performed.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Attends manufacturer-sponsored product training as requested.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
$30 - $40 hourly
About Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
- 49 YEARS SOLID
- PAID FOR COLLEGE
- PAID FOR TRAINING
- PAID VACATION
Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat is a family-owned business that has been serving the Tulsa area for over 49 years! Our passion for automobiles, dedication to our customers, and no-hassle shopping experience are the foundation of our dealership. Whether you need an affordable car, luxury vehicle, heavy-duty pickup, or a work vehicle, Chris Nikel has you covered. Our Service Department is open six days a week for maintenance and repairs done right the first time. Ask your neighbor, they've done business with us.