Masters Auto and Tire
We are seeking an experienced and quality-driven automotive technician to fill an open position. Our ideal candidate will be confident in running diagnostics equipment to identify and complete automotive repairs, and perform under chassis, and steering and brake repairs. Join our team and continue to build upon your mechanical and technical skills. If you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service, and this position sounds like a good fit, apply today! Signing bonus available!
- Follow a checklist-based approach to comprehensively examine all vehicle systems, such as the engine, transmission, air conditioning, and brake systems
- When needed, conduct routine maintenance such as checking fluids, rotating tires, replacing brake pads, and oil changes
- Determine and investigate any malfunction codes in the vehicle’s integrated diagnostic system using skilled expertise and diagnostic tools
- Ensure a straightforward repair process by clearly communicating systems issues and repairs
- Perform digital vehicle inspections and identify needed repairs and maintenance
- Able to perform electrical diagnosis
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Alignment skills a plus
- Task-Oriented and Self-Motivated
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Automotive service technology training program completion or equivalent years of experience is a plus
- Valid drivers license
- Must be a team player
- Customer service and communication skills
- ASE certification is strongly desired
$25 - $38 per hour DOE
About Masters Auto and Tire
We Are a Local family run business in the West Seattle area. We have been in business for over 30 years in the same location with a large well established customer base. Our facility has 7 bays, 4 lifts and an up to date alignment machine and alignment lift. We pride ourselves with excellent customer service, and we are dedicated to being number one in our area.
We offer competitive pay, full medical and dental, matched retirement plans, paid training, paid vacation, uniforms provided, and weekends off. We provide a supportive, clean and safe working environment.