Do you have quality automotive technical skills and a knack for taking a diagnostic approach to problem-solving? We seek a mechanically minded individual looking for an opportunity to join an efficient auto service center team! Our successful automotive technician candidate understands vehicle electrical and computer systems and is able to properly diagnose and fix repairs. If you believe you are the candidate we need, apply today!
- Examine all vehicle systems such as the air conditioning, engine, transmission, and brake systems with a step-by-step approach
- Perform routine maintenance, as needed, like checking fluid levels, rotating tires, and oil changes
- Clearly articulate automotive repair issues and repairs needed to remedy them to both customers and auto mechanics
- Help establish service protocols for tracking the status of repairs, maintaining relevant technical manuals, using charts, and more for all of our dealerships
- Use diagnostic equipment, technical expertise, and the vehicle’s integrated diagnostic systems to identify and determine the cause of malfunction codes
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
- Team player
- Professional appearance
$52,000 - $67,000 yearly
About Critz, Inc.
We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for 80 years. We provide a positive and professional work environment with unlimited potential for professional growth. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within.