Orange County European Auto Service
We are seeking an experienced and quality-driven automotive technician to fill an open position in our car dealership’s service department. Our ideal candidate will be confident running diagnostics equipment to identify and complete automotive repairs to electrical and software systems. Join our team and continue to build upon your mechanical and technical skills. If you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service, and this position sounds like a good fit, apply today!
- Conduct routine maintenance, as needed, such as fluid level checks, tire rotations, brake pad replacement, or oil changes
- Facilitate customer satisfaction and repeat business by following all manufacturer specifications for vehicle systems repairs
- Operate diagnostic equipment to accurately determine the cause of malfunction codes with the vehicle’s integrated computer system
- Ensure a straightforward repair process by clearly communicating systems issues and repairs
- Apply a checklist-based approach to ensure a comprehensive examination of all vehicle systems, including the engine, air conditioning, transmission, and brake systems
- Completion of a certified post-secondary training program is mandatory; an associate degree is ideal
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, or ASE certification is strongly desired
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Strong customer service and communications skills are needed
- Factory training and experience working with European vehicles a huge plus!
$30 - $45 hourly
About Orange County European Auto Service
Orange County European Auto Service has been in business since 2013. Our shop owner is a factory-trained dealership technician with 20 years of experience specializing in Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Porsche & Volkswagen service and repair.
We are located in Laguna Hills, Ca in a 5200 sq ft facility with 6 automotive lifts.