Scott Evans Chrysler
We are seeking an experienced and quality-driven automotive technician to fill an open position in our car dealership’s service department. Our ideal candidate will be confident running diagnostics equipment to identify and complete automotive repairs to electrical and software systems. Join our team and continue to build upon your mechanical and technical skills. If you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service, and this position sounds like a good fit, apply today!
- Establish processes for tracking diagnostics and system repairs, maintaining up-to-date manufacturer specifications, and more
- Follow a checklist-based approach to comprehensively examine all vehicle systems, such as the engine, transmission, air conditioning, and brake systems
- Explain automotive systems issues to customers to ensure a clear, transparent repair process
- Determine and investigate any malfunction codes in the vehicle’s integrated diagnostic system using skilled expertise and diagnostic tools
- When needed, conduct routine maintenance such as checking fluids, rotating tires, replacing brake pads, and oil changes
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Automotive Service Excellence /ASE certification or Society of Automotive Engineers /SAE certification is preferred
- Stellar customer service and communications skills are mandatory
- Must have completed a post-secondary training program in automotive service technology; associate degree a plus
$45 per hour potential
About Scott Evans Chrysler
New Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep Ram and Nissan, With Great Training Program, Medical-Dental-Vision,401K, And Paid Vacation.