Leader Auto Center
We are looking for a hungry Mid-level Automotive Technician to join our incredible team. The opportunity here is unlimited.
Are you looking for a place to build on your current experience and become a well-rounded mechanic working on multiple types of vehicles?
Are you an individual who is ready and eager for more responsibility and sees value in learning from others with more experience?
Are you one who loves to be hands-on but yet are teachable from more experienced technicians to improve your skillset and accomplish a task in a more efficient manner with quality?
Are you looking for a result-oriented culture that thrives on customer retention?
Are you looking for a family-oriented workplace that you can thrive in by learning, growing, building productivity, efficiency, and quality?
Then this is the place for you.
Actual compensation to commensurate with experience and can be negotiated at the time of hire.
- You will receive Flag Hours for all work directly performed and completed by you
- 90 day probation period with evaluation and Possible Compensation Increase based on production and efficiency at end of the 90 day probation period
- Some offered benefits include paid Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, and Aflac After 90-day probationary period
Typical Work Hours:
- Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m, with a one-hour lunch
- There will be times when longer hours will need to be worked but on an as-needed basis
- There will also be other projects associated with our overall efforts that may need your attention
You will be responsible for the operations of the service bay you are assigned to. This includes:
- Learning Vehicle Diagnostics Repair recommendations based on priority level and budget of the customer
- Quality Control of yourself as a technician and your work
- Help to receive parts/supplies to shop
- Managing each service ticket with proper procedure in writing service notes
- Maintaining shop safety and lift usage to ensure all vehicles are safe while in service
- Communicating with Shop foreman on Schedule and Prioritization of all work based on difficulty, time involved, parts availability, and the needs of the Customer
- Communicate with the shop foreman on the detail of repair when applicable
- Communicate with other levels of management to help take the best course of action for the customer as needed
- Maintaining proper inventory levels, facility maintenance, and general shop cleanliness
- Practices personal accountability
- Be humble
- Be hungry
- Be smart (people smart)
- Ability to learn and grow as a service tech with the constant change of new options on vehicles
- Must own basic hand tools and toolbox
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must possess good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work on all Domestic and Foreign vehicles to include Diesel
- ASE Certifications are a plus but not required
$18 - $30 hourly
About Leader Auto Center
Leader Auto Center is a family-oriented full-service auto shop located in Anna TX. We specialize in Quality work and extraordinary customer service. We have served hundreds of clients over the years and put safety and honesty first with every vehicle we service.
Leader Auto Center is your best choice for all types of automotive services in Anna, TX, and its surrounding communities.
We are a one-stop-shop for everything from oil changes and other minor maintenance to major work such as transmission repair or engine replacement. We will work quickly to diagnose any problems your vehicle may be experiencing and then take time to answer any questions you have about the repair process before work begins.