QUALITY OF JERSEYVILLE INC
We are seeking an experienced and quality-driven automotive technician to fill an open position in our car dealership’s service department. Our ideal candidate will be confident running diagnostics equipment to identify and complete automotive repairs to electrical and software systems. Join our team and continue to build upon your mechanical and technical skills. If you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service, and this position sounds like a good fit, apply today!
- Perform routine maintenance, as needed, like checking fluid levels, rotating tires, and oil changes
- Establish processes for tracking diagnostics and system repairs, maintaining up-to-date manufacturer specifications, and more
- Use diagnostic equipment, technical expertise, and the vehicle’s integrated diagnostic systems to identify and determine the cause of malfunction codes
- Explain automotive systems issues to customers to ensure a clear, transparent repair process
- Adhere to manufacturer specifications to maintain vehicle systems and ensure customer satisfaction
- Automotive service technology training program completion or equivalent years of experience is required; associates degree is a bonus
- ASE certification or comparable standard service technician credential, such as SAE, is attractive
- GED or high school diploma is mandatory
- Stellar customer service and communications skills are mandatory
$18 - $30 hourly
About QUALITY OF JERSEYVILLE INC
Family-owned and operated since 1958. We provide health insurance, dental, vision. Life insurance and company matching 401k plan.