Don Davis Dealerships
Our car dealership team is rapidly expanding, and we are currently looking for a new Automotive Technician to join our service center. The ideal candidate will be eager to diagnose and facilitate automotive repairs using our automotive computer software, and their electrical systems expertise. We’re looking for automotive technicians that like to problem solve until they find the best solution for the client. If you have the mechanical experience we’re searching for, apply today!
- Clearly articulate automotive repair issues and repairs needed to remedy them to both customers and auto mechanics
- When needed, conduct routine maintenance such as checking fluids, rotating tires, replacing brake pads, and oil changes
- Follow a checklist-based approach to comprehensively examine all vehicle systems, such as the engine, transmission, air conditioning, and brake systems
- Follow all manufacturer specifications for vehicle system repairs to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and facilitate returning business
- Help establish service protocols for tracking the status of repairs, maintaining relevant technical manuals, using charts, and more for all of our dealerships
- Automotive service technology training program completion or equivalent years of experience is required; associates degree is a bonus
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Strong customer service and communications skills are needed
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, or ASE certification is strongly desired
- Level 2 or 3 Chrysler Certification is strongly desired
- Top Pay And Top Benefits
$50,000 - $120,000 at plan earnings
About Don Davis Dealerships
Don Davis Dealerships is a family-owned Automotive Dealership with family values. Don Davis has been in business for over 45 years with multiple locations.