Stang Auto Tech
Ready to take that next step in your career to a place you can call home because they consider you their most valuable asset? A consistently growing independent facility is expanding its team with competent Technicians with character, ethics, and aptitude. Do you want to make the best use of your technical and problem-solving skills with the opportunity to grow, while being able to focus on quality? We are interviewing mechanically minded individuals looking for a chance to join an efficient auto service center team! If this is the opportunity you would like to learn more about, apply today!
- Ensure a straightforward repair process by clearly communicating systems issues and repairs
- Use diagnostic equipment, technical expertise, and the vehicle’s integrated diagnostic systems to identify and determine the cause of malfunction codes
- When needed, conduct routine maintenance such as checking fluids, rotating tires, replacing brake pads, and oil changes
- Apply a methodical approach to ensure accurate and thorough testing and inspection results with attention to detail
- Utilize Shop Management Software and online systems for workflow, testing results documentation, vehicle information, and technical specifications
- Automotive Service Excellence /ASE certification or Society of Automotive Engineers /SAE certification is preferred
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service and communications skills are necessary
- Automotive service technology training program completion or equivalent years of experience is required; associates degree is a bonus
- 5+ years of automotive technician experience
- ASE Master Technician Certification (expired renewed within 6 months of employment)
- ASE L1 Preferred
- Strong diagnostic abilities
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Comfortable working with most makes/models
- Skills to flag 40+ hours per week
- Must personally own mechanical tools
- Care about customers and quality of work
- Zero tolerance for unethical practices
$100,000 - $135,000 yearly
About Stang Auto Tech
Stang Auto Tech has been in business as an independent shop since 1980. Our customer base grew another 28% in 2021. Our customers continue to recommend us, and business continues to grow.
We believe that we all benefit from ethical behavior—in terms of pay, profit, and customer loyalty: It’s how we can offer all the perks of a large company while remaining agile, collaborative, and close-knit. It's how we create a positive, supportive environment with plenty of good customers and plenty of good work.
It feels good to have your integrity and commitment to quality rewarded, and we only invite people onto the team who like how that feels, too, and can deliver on that promise.