Naber Automotive Inc
Our busy family-owned shop needs a new automotive technician and assistant to join our service center. The ideal candidate will be eager to diagnose and facilitate automotive repairs using our automotive computer software, and their electrical systems expertise. We’re looking for automotive technicians that like to problem-solve and learn new skills and techniques. If you have the mechanical experience we’re searching for, apply today!
- Operate diagnostic equipment to accurately determine the cause of malfunction codes with the vehicle’s integrated computer system
- When needed, conduct routine maintenance such as checking fluids, rotating tires, replacing brake pads, and oil changes
- Adhere to manufacturer specifications to maintain vehicle systems and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in a cooperative manner with others at Naber Automotive to achieve a happy, effective work environment.
- Must be able to cooperate with others and maintain self control.
- No illegal drug use is important.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed repair instructions as found in repair manuals or instructions from an experienced technician.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude. We strive for an enjoyable work environment, and will not put up with those who cause strive and problems between employees.
- We are looking for an experienced auto technician. Hopefully experienced in multiple areas of auto repair.
- Computer (PC, MAC, or automotive ECM) experience and basic knowledge of automotive computer systems.
- Needs to have own basic and mid-level tools.
- Prefer to have ASE or similar certification - but not mandatory. Sometimes experience on the job will make up for not being certified.
- Need an intelligent person with a problem-solving mental attitude.
- Electrical knowledge of basic theory and application is important.
$20 - $25 per hour or more depending on experience and efficiency of work
About Naber Automotive Inc
Naber Automotive Inc is a family-owned, independent automotive repair, service, and sales dealership, for most makes and models of vehicles in all phases of automotive repair, serving Colorado since 1979. We have many customer vehicles as well as trade-in vehicles that need to be cleaned up and reconditioned.
Management promotes a pleasant work environment where employees work together to repair vehicles with a high degree of quality and competency.