Are you a responsible, reliable car lover with a good driving record and a positive attitude? One of our open dealership service porter jobs may be a fit for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic, safe driver who can help manage the service stalls in our parking lot by picking up customer vehicles, upholding car dealership display standards, cleaning cars, and handling customer service requests in the showroom and service areas. Our ideal candidate for this car porter role will maintain a professional appearance and greet our customers with a smile. Interested applicants should apply today!
- Help move vehicles throughout the car dealership property as directed by the service advisor or service department technicians
- Move vehicles from the service drive and ensure they are ready for customers to pick up
- Take a friendly and positive approach to customer service
- Assure car porter / lot attendant areas are free from debris
- Report to the car dealership service advisor on assigned tasks such as following dealership display standards, driving vehicles from service stalls, fielding customer requests, cleaning cars keeping track of key tags, and other assigned duties
- Preferred high school graduate or GED recipient
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check is required
- Valid state driver’s license and good driving record are a must
- Must have great communication and customer service skills
About Car World
We are a used car dealership that has been open for over 40 years in Hawthorne California. Most of our staff members have been working for us for over 20 years. We are a family-oriented dealership and we are looking for individuals who can take our business to the next level.