Fort Bend Battery And Golf Cars LLC
We are looking for a service manager to add to our talented team. The service manager will need to oversee and assist in shop operations such as tearing down and detailing cars, refurbishing cars, and performing repair work on customer vehicles. Previous experience in the golf car industry is a major plus, however experience in a related industry such as automotive or Powersports is also preferred.
- Oversee shop mechanics to ensure they are fulfilling their responsibilities, as well as assisting them to help them reach their goals
- Diagnose customer breakdowns and make recommendations for repairs to shop mechanics
- Communicate diagnostics and repair estimates to customers, receive approval for repairs, and schedule repairs to be done
- Prior experience as a mechanic in the golf car or otherwise similar industry
- Ability to diagnose problems that occur in both electrical systems as well as small gas engine applications
- Be able to work in a group setting while providing leadership and pacing the production of the group
- Be able to communicate with customers and vendors in a clear and effective manner
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Fort Bend Battery And Golf Cars LLC
We are a full service Golf Car Dealership. We sell, repair, build and maintain all make and model golf cars. We are one of the top dealers, looking to grow over the next several years!