Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
Chris Nikel CJDR is a family-run and oriented organization comprised of over 175 motivated employees. Our “I'm going to make it hard on myself to make it easy on you Mr. Customer” attitude is a hallmark of the company philosophy. We are looking for a person who is motivated and enthusiastic about joining the Chris Nikel team. In the role of Automotive service advisor, you will greet customers, listen to their description of the problems or service needed, determine the type of service required and prepare repair orders. If a vehicle requires additional repairs not covered in the original order, they estimate the additional cost and telephone the customer for permission to do the work. You will also advise customers on other available services. Chris Nikel is a great place to work! We offer great benefits, including medical, paid time off, paid schooling, and a 401(k) plan.
Advises customers about necessary service for routine maintenance.
- Helps identify a mechanical problem by questioning the customer or doing a visual inspection or road test.
- Confers with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures, and prepare work order for needed repairs.
- Prepares a repair order showing time, cost and labor estimates for service.
- Writes a brief description of the customer’s concern on the repair order to help the technician locate the problem.
- Explains the work performed and the repair order charges to the customer.
- Handles customer complaints.
- Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Test drives the vehicle with the customer as needed to confirm the problem or refer to test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes “promised time.” Checks with the dispatcher, if necessary.
- Obtains customer's signature on repair order; provides the customer with a copy.
- Establishes customer's method of payment. Obtains credit approval, if necessary.
- Notifies dispatcher of incoming work.
- Checks on the progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as appropriate.
- Keeps service department forms, menus and pricing guides up-to-date.
- Implements a quality control process to eliminate comebacks.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
- Inspects all vehicles for bodywork, informs customers if work is needed and provides an estimate for bodywork.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
$40,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
- 49 YEARS SOLID
- PAID FOR COLLEGE
- PAID FOR TRAINING
- PAID VACATION
Chris Nikel Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is a family-owned business that has been serving the Tulsa area for over 49 years! Our passion for automobiles, dedication to our customers, and no-hassle shopping experience are the foundation of our dealership. Whether you need an affordable car, luxury vehicle, heavy-duty pickup, or a work vehicle, Chris Nikel has you covered. Our Service Department is open six days a week for maintenance and repairs done right the first time. Ask your neighbor, they've done business with us.