Maxie Price Chevrolet
Our bustling RV Dealership Service Department seeks a capable and organized automotive service advisor who will work full-time to address customer concerns, develop cost estimates, and calculate cost savings for customers. Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and loves greeting customers. We offer a fun dealership work environment, and ample opportunities to advance your service industry career. If this role sounds like a fit for you, start your application today!
- Draft and review service contract coverage, warranty protections, cost estimates, work orders, and other documents for necessary repairs by service technicians
- Manage all automotive paperwork, including repair orders, invoices, and maintenance records
- Arrange for timely vehicle pick-up at the dealership following the completion of work orders
- Maintain the service department schedule and slot appointments for vehicle repairs
- Address customer concerns and conduct thoughtful follow-up to ensure they are happy with repair work
- Exemplary Microsoft Office program and general computer skills are mandatory
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record is required
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience working as a service technician or in a service department a plus
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
About Maxie Price Chevrolet
Maxie Price Chevrolet is one of the largest Chevrolet Dealers in the Atlanta market. Although we have operated at the current location for 42 years, the Chevrolet emblem has been on site since 1987. We concentrate on helping each team member increase their knowledge to better themselves in every way. We enjoy a huge customer base that keeps us very busy. We encourage you to apply to become a part of the team.