Our fast-paced auto repair shop seeks a capable and organized automotive service advisor who will work full-time to address customer concerns, develop cost estimates, and calculate cost savings for customers. Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and loves greeting customers. We offer a fun work environment, employment benefits, and ample opportunities to advance your automotive industry career. If this role sounds like a fit for you, start your application today!
- Organize all automotive documents, repair orders, invoices, and maintenance records
- Relay relevant automotive technology and product knowledge to explain necessary repairs to customers scheduling service appointments
- Work with the dealership auto service porter to ensure vehicles are ready for customer pick-up
- Maintain the service department schedule and slot appointments for vehicle repairs
- Draft and review service contract coverage, warranty protections, cost estimates, work orders, and other documents for necessary repairs by service technicians
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Previous experience working as a service technician or in a service department a plus
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record is required
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and other basic computer programs is necessary
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
$35,000 to $50,000
About Phil's Service
Phil's Service is the only ASE Blue Seal auto repair shop in Killeen, Texas. We're family-owned established more than 9 years ago. We base our success on making great efforts to have our staff and customers enjoying a stellar experience with us. Phil's Service is a productive, fast-paced auto repair shop. Our employees are not just a number.
https://www.philsservice.com/killeen-2ndst/jobs for more information