We are looking for an outstanding Automotive Service Advisor to join our team. This person will be the key contact between our customers and service department. Our ideal candidate will possess superior communication skills, both oral and written, and a caring attitude with attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, come join the #1 Automotive Dealership in the region!
- Consult with mechanics to ensure cost effective and time efficient options for customers
- Decide customer's service and parts options by consulting with mechanics
- Listen to and handle customer concerns regarding the condition of their vehicle
- Handle customer payments for parts and services rendered
- Schedule mechanic's shifts and work flow of the entire department
- 2+ years of management in the automobile industry
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow up skills
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Can provide thorough and concise explanation to customers regarding costs and procedures
- Knowledge of auto industry and parts
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Hudson Ford
Hudson Ford is the #1 Selling Ford Dealer in Wisconsin two years in a row!
We have won multiple Customer Awards Including the 2018 Presidents Award, 2018 Customer Service Award and have a 4.6 Google Rating.
We believe in a Work/Family balance. Our dealership has very little overturn as our employees enjoy a terrific culture along with excellent pay and benefits.