Scott Evans Chrysler
If you’re a mechanically-minded car enthusiast with stellar customer service skills, this job is for you! Our dealership seeks an automotive service advisor who loves greeting customers, assessing customer needs and scheduling appointments for our capable service technicians. In this role, you’ll use your product knowledge as a service advisor and draft cost estimates, evaluate warranty protections, and coordinate necessary repairs. If you’re confident you’re the one we need to fill this promising position, apply now!
- Manage all automotive paperwork, including repair orders, invoices, and maintenance records
- Leverage automotive technology and product knowledge to clearly address customer needs and share the status of service appointments
- Lead vehicle pick-up efforts by coordinating efforts with auto service porters and customers
- Verify warranty protections, review service contract coverage, create cost estimates, and all other documentation to facilitate vehicle service work
- Follow up after completed service appointments to ensure customers are satisfied with vehicle repairs
- Work history should include a service advisor role or other employment-related to automotive technology
- Must have problem-solving and computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other fundamental programs
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess a valid, state-issued driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
$50,000 plus bonuses
About Scott Evans Chrysler
New Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep Ram and Nissan, With Great Training Program, Medical-Dental-Vision,401K, And Paid Vacation.