DENNIS & CO.
Our bustling car dealership seeks a capable and organized automotive service advisor who will work full-time to address customer concerns, develop cost estimates, and calculate cost savings for customers. Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and loves greeting customers. We offer a fun dealership work environment, employment benefits, and ample opportunities to advance your automotive industry career. If this role sounds like a fit for you, start your application today!
- Follow up after completed service appointments to ensure customers are satisfied with vehicle repairs
- Oversee the schedule for service department technicians’ repairs
- Communicate necessary repairs to customers scheduling service appointments by explaining automotive technology in a clear, digestible manner
- Review and verify vehicle warranty protections and service contract coverage when developing cost estimates, work orders, and other paperwork related to necessary repairs
- Manage all automotive paperwork, including repair orders, invoices, and maintenance records
- Work history should include a service advisor role or other employment-related to automotive technology
- High school diploma or GED is mandatory
- Must have problem-solving and computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other fundamental programs
- Possess a valid, state-issued driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
About DENNIS & CO.
Dennis & Co. Auto Group, Inc. operates a major automotive dealership network in the Metropolitan New York region with a diversified portfolio of 14 brands across 10 locations, including Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Kia, Volkswagen, Ford, Buick, GMC, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Chevrolet, and Cadillac. The group also owns and operates a used-only dealership and two collision centers. At Dennis & Co, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance.