Autonation Ford Union City
Are you an energetic automobile salesperson poised to take the next step in your career as a sales representative? Our showroom may have a spot for you! We need a savvy automotive showroom sales representative to drive car sales straight from the dealership floor. The auto sales job responsibilities include managing a customer database, greeting showroom visitors, facilitating test drives, collaborating with our sales manager, conducting follow-ups, and more! There’s never a dull moment in our energized work environment, and the ideal candidate will bring excellent time management and communication skills to every transaction. If this sounds like a fit for you, start your application today!
- Greet and assist customers entering the showroom floor to present a professional environment that supports automotive sales
- Employ strong communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport when assisting potential customers with their vehicle selections
- Leverage negotiation skills without compromising customer satisfaction to carry out the sales process following dealership standards and policies
- Maintain an up-to-date customer database to drive current and future automotive sales
- Coordinate test drives, demonstrations, and presentations with professionalism and courtesy
- Prior sales experience in a dealership or showroom setting a plus
- Must have a valid state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; high school diploma or GED equivalent mandatory
- Strong time management, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills are a must to uphold customer satisfaction
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Autonation Ford Union City
As America’s largest and most recognized automotive retailer, AutoNation Ford Union City is transforming the automotive industry through its bold leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. We are committed to hiring driven, diverse Associates and supporting them in growing their careers within AutoNation. We offer paid training, competitive pay & benefits, and a culture that believes in investing in our Associates’ professional futures. With over 315 locations from coast to coast, AutoNation has an opportunity for you. We’ve sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone. Our success is driven by our commitment to delivering a peerless customer experience through customer-focused sales and service processes.