If you're a high-performing sales representative with exemplary communication skills and a proven record of success, you might be perfect for our showroom sales representative position. Our thriving dealership needs a car salesperson to maintain and grow a customer database to identify potential customers, follow up with existing customers, and ensure overall customer satisfaction. We'll reward your success with competitive bonuses, mentorship, and ongoing education opportunities. Strong interpersonal skills and prior sales experience are a must for this dynamic role. Be ready to greet guests on the showroom floor, answer questions, and coordinate test drives. Apply to be our next automotive showroom sales representative today to lift your negotiation skills to new heights!
- Greet and assist customers entering the showroom floor to present a professional environment that supports automotive sales
- Build rapport with potential customers by employing strong communication and interpersonal tactics throughout their vehicle selection
- Present used and new cars through test drives, demonstrations, and dealership walk-throughs
- Field inquiries about new and used cars, vehicle performance, purchasing processes to uphold customer satisfaction
- Adhere to dealership standards and policies of superb customer satisfaction throughout the sales and negotiation process
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record are mandatory
- Strong time management, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills are a must to uphold customer satisfaction
- Sales experience in a showroom or auto dealership setting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; high school diploma or GED equivalent mandatory
$75,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Antwerpen Volkswagen
Antwerpen Volkswagen is your hometown dealer. We love what we do, appreciate our customers, and go the extra mile to create the best environment for our team. Jumpstart your career and paycheck by joining the Antwerpen VW Family!