Scott Evans Chrysler
If you're a high-performing sales representative with exemplary communication skills and a proven record of success, you might be perfect for our showroom sales representative position. Our thriving dealership needs a car salesperson to maintain and grow a customer database to identify potential customers, follow up with existing customers, and ensure overall customer satisfaction. We'll reward your success with competitive bonuses, mentorship, and ongoing education opportunities. Strong interpersonal skills and prior sales experience are a must for this dynamic role. Be ready to greet guests on the showroom floor, answer questions, and coordinate test drives. Apply to be our next automotive showroom sales representative today to lift your negotiation skills to new heights!
Medical-Dental-Vision,401K, And Paid Vacation.
- Greet and assist customers entering the showroom floor to present a professional environment that supports automotive sales
- Maintain an up-to-date customer database to drive current and future automotive sales
- Leverage strong communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with potential car sales customers
- Present used and new cars through test drives, demonstrations, and dealership walk-throughs
- Field inquiries about new and used cars, vehicle performance, purchasing processes to uphold customer satisfaction
- Stellar communication skills, negotiation skills, time management, and interpersonal skills are all crucial for meeting customer needs
- Sales experience in a showroom or auto dealership setting preferred
- Must have a valid state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; high school diploma or GED equivalent mandatory
$80,000+ at plan commission
About Scott Evans Chrysler
New Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep Ram and Nissan, With Great Training Program, Medical-Dental-Vision,401K, And Paid Vacation.