Are you a natural leader with a strong work ethic and a knack for connecting with customers? We may have the ideal job opportunity for you! Our growing dealership seeks an automotive general sales manager who's eager to coach our sales department on best practices for everything from generating leads, conducting effective follow-up, and closing deals. We hold our sales team to the highest ethical standards and expect you to do the same. In this role, you'll actively participate in hiring and conduct sales training to help the team meet their sales goals. We reward our top sales associates with a competitive wage and incentives and regularly promote our team members to advanced career opportunities within our business. If you're a qualified candidate with sales experience and a proven track record of leading a team to exceed their quotas, apply today!
- Hire auto sales talent for all positions by actively participating in the recruiting process
- Support the sales staff in meeting or exceeding sales goals by providing sales training to drive best practices in follow-up communication, and closing deals
- Forecast and track annual, quarterly, and monthly car sales to maximize gross profits
- Track sales efforts by maintaining an accurate record of customer data within the CRM system
- Oversee all day-to-day activities within the automotive dealership with a focus on high employee and customer morale
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required - highly qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree or some college
- Must have strong leadership, organizational, financial, sales management, computer, and communications skills
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Minimum of one year of experience as a sales manager and at least five in a car sales position is needed
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal vehicle sales regulations and trends in the auto sales industry is needed
About Grote Auto
Who is Grote Automotive? Fred Grote has been in the car business for over 25 years. He opened his 1st store in Fort Wayne, IN in 2008. Growing from 25 cars a month to 200 he opened a 2nd store in Warsaw, IN. After Great success there his 3rd store came to Rockford, IL. We opened here in December of 2020 and have been growing FAST. We specialize in solving transportation problems that most dealerships can't. We are a solid growing company. Our 4th location opened in October of 2021 in Elkhart, IN. We plan to open 2 more stores in 2022!
We are a dealer FOR THE PEOPLE. We Believe EVERYONE deserves to drive a nicer, newer car!