Are you a natural leader with a strong work ethic and a knack for connecting with customers? We may have the ideal job opportunity for you! Our growing dealership seeks an automotive general sales manager who's eager to coach our sales department on best practices for everything from generating leads, conducting effective follow up, and closing deals. We hold our sales team to the highest ethical standards and expect you to do the same. In this role, you'll actively participate in hiring and conducting sales training to help the team meet their sales goals. We reward our top sales associates with a competitive wage and incentives and regularly promote our team members to advanced career opportunities within our business. If you're a qualified candidate with sales experience and a proven track record of leading a team to exceed their quotas, apply today!
- Monitor progress to forecasted sales quotas on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to maintain profitability
- Accurately record data on existing and potential customers in the CRM system to support sales efforts
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction in all vehicle transactions in an effort to boost customer retention and referrals
- Supervise daily activities throughout the showroom to create a work environment marked by happy employees and customers
- Actively participate in automotive group recruiting to hire sales talent for all positions
- Able to desk/Pencil deals with the customers, use four square, menu system, increase profitability with bank-end products penetration
- Exceptionally qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree or some college - a high school diploma or GED is required
- Minimum of one year of experience as a sales manager and at least five in a car sales position is needed
- Valid driver's license is needed
- Must have strong leadership, organizational, financial, sales management, computer, and communications skills
- Have a strong working knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations affecting vehicle sales and the automotive industry, as a whole
- 3+ years of experience in an automotive dealership setting, with a minimum of 1 year serving in a sales management capacity, is desired
$60,000 - $120,000
About Dena Motors
At Dena Motors we are proud of the quality used cars we sell and our dedication to serving the needs of our customers. This is reflected in the amount of repeat business we receive.
Here at Dena Motors, our culture is built on transparency and treating our valuable customers with world-class service! If you have what it takes to build a career in sales management and earn a great income, apply with Dena Motors!