PERFECT AUTO COLLECTION
Are you a natural leader with a strong work ethic and a knack for connecting with customers? We may have the ideal job opportunity for you! Our growing dealership seeks an automotive sales manager who's eager to coach our sales department on best practices for everything from generating leads, conducting effective follow-up, and closing deals. We hold our sales team to the highest ethical standards and expect you to do the same. In this role, you'll conduct sales training to help the team meet their sales goals and deliver deals in the finance office. We reward our top sales associates with a competitive wage and incentives and regularly promote our team members to advanced career opportunities within our business. If you're a qualified candidate with sales experience and a proven track record of leading a team to exceed their quotas, apply today!
- Help auto group exceed profitability goals by tracking progress to monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction in all vehicle transactions in an effort to boost customer retention and referrals
- Provide sales staff with best practices for improving performance by providing sales training to guide processes such as follow-up communication and regular sales training
- Direct day-to-day showroom operations to establish a positive environment for customers and employees, alike
- Hire auto sales talent for all positions by actively participating in the recruiting process
- Track sales efforts by maintaining an accurate record of customer data within the CRM system
- Help finance with deal signing and funding process
- 5+ years of experience in an automotive dealership setting, with a minimum of one year serving in a sales management capacity, is desired
- Requires expert working knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations on auto sales and the automotive industry, overall
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Exemplary leadership, organizational, financial, computer proficiency, sales process and management, and interpersonal communications skills are necessary
$40,000 - $90,000 yearly
About PERFECT AUTO COLLECTION
Join a better team. Become part of the ultimate luxury and performance car buying experience. We treat our cars as art and our clients as family.
Here is what we believe in :
- Commitment to excellence
- Team orientation
- Honesty and Integrity
- Being Passionate
Check us out at PerfectAutoCollection.com and see what we do.