We are looking for a full-time sales consultant to demonstrate and present our vehicle line-up. The right candidate will have a dependable work ethic, an outgoing personality and be customer service oriented.
We offer a very competitive base pay with additional sales incentives on top, to substantiate a very well-paying career! If you enjoy working with people, and helping them find the right vehicle for their needs is appealing, this is a great opportunity for you!
Women are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Adopt a learning mindset and cultivate a passion for knowledge
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Nurture relationships with potential and current clients
- Consult with clients in order to discover their automotive desires; then find the vehicle that meets those needs
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities to create new business as needed
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Remains calm and proactive in high pressure situations
- Build a relationship with your client while uncovering their needs using active listening and questioning skills
- Great communication and social skills
- Learning based and solution oriented
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Hudson Ford
Hudson Ford is one of the newest facilities in the Twin Cities.
We believe in a work/family balance. Our dealership has very little overturn as our employees enjoy a terrific culture along with excellent pay and benefits.
- Reasons to work at Hudson Ford.
- Excellent wages.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Family friendly.
Come join our growing company. We are dedicated to being the best in every area of our dealership.