Yach's Body & Custom
Yach's Body and Custom is seeking a detail oriented and results driven person to lead our production, estimating and parts teams to high performance and profitability by providing care, clarity, and accountability. This person also needs to ensure a healthy culture through Yach’s vision, mission and core values.
- Recruits, develops, and retains talented team members with solid leadership and coaching
- Administrate human resource development for the company and conduct all production, sales, and parts team members’ performance reviews
- Coordinate with administrative team to ensure processes are being followed from the shop floor to the office.
- Ensure compliance with procedures for DRP, OEM, OSHA, and EPA
- Understand and utilize production reports and tools in the Profit Net Management system and the estimating systems to meet operational metrics and financial objectives
- Oversee the direction of production through managing the repair process of all vehicles in the shop and formulate the daily production plan including the movement of vehicles between departments
- Responsible for adherence to quality control standards
- Thorough knowledge of collision repair process and a minimum of 8 years of hands-on industry experience
- Ability to work in a structured, fast-paced environment and comply with Yach’s standard operating procedures
- Capable of effectively prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Demonstrate effective leadership and communication skills
- Convey a “servant leadership” style and be successful with engaging the team in continuous improvement.
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Yach's Body & Custom
Since 1955, Yach's Body and Custom has serviced Wausau and the surrounding areas and has been committed to providing customers with the small-town experience while remaining competitive and cutting-edge within the industry. Yach’s is the perfect combination of old school collision repair craftsmanship, small town charm and the most modern technology, each working in harmony to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition, ensuring that you and your family and friends are safe and secure when we put you back on the road again.