Fort Bend Battery And Golf Cars LLC
Do you have a passion for organizing and building efficient systems that can help team members succeed? We’re seeking a dealership office manager to take the helm in our automobile dealership front office, which comprises our accounting office staff, among other employees. The ideal candidate should feel confident setting expectations for accounts receivables, financial statements, and maintaining other crucial auto dealership records. We encourage applicants inspired by new full-time opportunities, motivated by challenge, and ready to bring a team-first attitude. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Streamline auto dealer systems, including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintenance, scheduling meetings, and preparing financial statements
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Work with the general manager and other store managers to lead front office management process and staff, including day-to-day operations
- Represent our dealership management team positively by maintaining front-facing relationships with auto dealership customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Make sure dealership accounting office and auto finance policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Minimum two years of office management experience is needed, preferably at an automotive dealership
- General computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office or similar systems is required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is mandatory
- Must display knowledge of the automotive industry, strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
$17 - $20 hourly
About Fort Bend Battery And Golf Cars LLC
We are a growing manufacturer of Golf Cars. We are a motivated team looking for individuals to help us grow.