LEHIGH LAWNS & LANDSCAPING, INC.
Our growing auto body shop seeks a mechanic to join our talented team of auto mechanics and service technicians. The ideal candidate should be comfortable assessing vehicle components ranging from electronic systems to air conditioning units. Maintenance work experience, manual dexterity, and communication skills are required. Apply today if you are eager to take on the mechanic duties that will drive our shop forward!
- Preparing estimates, timelines, and other necessary documents for auto repairs
- Collaborate with supervisors and fellow auto mechanics to diagnose and repair vehicles’ mechanical issues
- Pursue continued education opportunities to grow technical skills
- Remedy mechanical problems and malfunction codes that are identified in the vehicle's electrical system, mechanical systems, and electronic systems
- Provide preventive maintenance work like replacing brake pads, adjusting fluids, rotating tires, completing oil changes, and servicing the air conditioning
- Diagnose, repair, perform preventative maintenance, service and adjust small engines, gas engines, diesel trucks, heavy equipment, snow equipment, lawn mowers, blowers, chain saws, weed whackers, etc.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Good manual dexterity and effective use of hand tools and other equipment needed for vehicle repairs
- Associate’s degree from a vocational program, technical school, or community college is preferred - ASE certification is a big bonus
- Must be an effective communicator who maintains a solid work ethic
- Required state-issued driver’s license
$75,000 - $100,000 annually DOE
About LEHIGH LAWNS & LANDSCAPING, INC.
Lehigh Lawns & Landscaping is a full-service landscaping company providing residential lawn maintenance, fertilization, hardscaping, drainage solutions, specialized plantings, and commercial snow and lawn maintenance services. Lehigh Lawns & Landscaping has been in business for 35 years and is locally owned and operated. Our mission is to exceed our customer's expectations.